United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/03/2007
Compare
mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute
Default house

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKR View Post
Congrats Mark, we are happy for you.

Fellow IVr’s – Does anyone know of some place or any institution that awards individual projects for being environment friendly?. We can propose Mark’s house for the award. This can be a small token of appreciation for what he has been doing for us. Just a thought…
I see that you spotted a link I posted on another thread.
For readers of this thread here's the link http://tinyurl.com/2jzbfq
(That's photovoltaic solar tiles being installed)

My house is now zero net energy (electric and heating).
Solar electric power, with ground source heat pump for heating (takes heat out of ground powered by electric from solar), and quad glazing.
Next I plan to extract heat out from under the roof tiles to pre-heat water, and heat the pool, and bulk up many of the walls to 8 or 10" thick.

The more people get interested in this the better.

Mr. Dobbs appears frightened or angry about all the immigrants coming, what he needs to be frightened of is being dependent on imported energy. While he is sat at home a few miles from me (he also lives on Long Island), he is likely keeping warm in his mansion burning tons of oil. He could be putting his voice to real use rather than spouting drivel.
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote