India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
psk79 is infamous around these parts psk79 is infamous around these parts psk79 is infamous around these parts psk79 is infamous around these parts psk79 is infamous around these parts
Default UPDATE: Checks Cashed

I just saw that my checks are cashed. I was worried about two thing- one the huge number of applications and two I sent my stuff via expressmail. Since they said all usps should be sent to PO box address and its a different box for EAD and AP, I ended up with two express mail packages- one to the AP PObox and one to EAD PObox. Each package has my and spouse's apps. Guess what, they were both signed by the same person who has a different PO box as received address. I got a confirmation from usps which shows the signature and address of the receiving person and that has PO box differnet from either EAD or AP.

In essence people mailing out the apps-DONT waste ur money with seperate package. If you want, u can send all four apps(2-EADs, 2-APs) in a single package to the 4141 St Augustine address or one express package to EAD or AP PObox ....

EAD/AP
TSC
Received by TSC: 5/29/08
Checks Cashed: 6/5/2008
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote