India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta411 View Post
Guys

My wife and kids had to travel to India before they could recieve their AP dut to some family emergency.

I have my H1/H4 visa expired on the passport but have extension approved. They have travelled with the approved H1 extension.

Question : If I receive the AP papers now, is it legal to send the AP papers to India so they can come back using AP instead of going to Chennai for H1 stamping ?

No, their AP is considered abandoned. They cannot enter on AP. They have to get a Visa stamp and use it to re-enter. They should have taken an Infopass appointment and got an AP issued before leaving....Usaully, they issue AP the same day..My friend got it in 2 hrs....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote