India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2011
Compare
dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Calling is showing results!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aah_GC View Post
I have asked this question before and have called around 4 reps so far. Do I just leave a message or ask for the Congressman / woman? The receptionists are probably not even writing down the messages.
Hi Aah_GC
I called all the representatives and I thought they were not taking down any thing and way it even useful. basically I was doubting like you did so to one of the aides I asked did he get down the numbers and he just repeated them right back. Also any further doubts I had are cleared now as I see a lot of reps we were targeting actually becoming co-sponsors to these bills. So I would suggest (and urge) you to definitely call every lawmakers in all the 2 calling items. I mean it can never hurt right??
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote