India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAK View Post
Hello,

My EB2 PD is 16th June 2006, and the aug visa bulletin is stuck at 1st june 2006. I have a good job offer and was going to make the move in the next few days using AC21, now with this new development need some advice if i should stay with the current company or still go with the AC21. What are the chances that the EB2 dates will move any fwd in the next few months ??
pls pls share your 2 cents on this scenario. Thanks !!
Even if your PD were to become current next month, there is a very small possibility (USCIS whims!) that your will be approved before all those ppl that are still waiting, and with PDs 2003-2004. So, i dont think your decision should be based on this, otherwise, you will be stuck waiting for the approval for God knows how long (2-3 years, i would guess!). As always, take every opinion from posters here with a pinch of salt :-)
Sent letters to the President and IV
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote