:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute DudleyDoRight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good strategy

Itís good to see that the GOP is beginning to recognize that the high-skilled immigration side badly needs fixing. In my opinion, if (and that is a big IF) the GOP passes a high-skilled immigration bill in the house, itís the perfect way to put the democrats in the senate under the spot light. The democrats have combined high-skilled and low-skilled immigration reform into CIR and have refused to decouple the two. Now, with President Obama saying that he recognizes what highly skilled immigrants bring to the table, what will the senate democrats do? Will they stall a high-skilled immigration reform bill just because they want political power (assuming that the Hispanic community is against high-skilled immigration reform and pro family-based and low-skilled immigration reform) or will they recognize the economic and innovation needs of the country and do what is right for the country?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.