India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute anilnag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hireamerican View Post
With over 9% unemployment, there is no need to sponsor anymore temporary guest workers. We need to retrain the unemployed to fill jobs.
You are abolutely misguided if you believe that 'Immigration reform for skilled workers' just means 'sponsoring more temporary guest workers'. Reform is needed if current policy is outdated and is not serving it's original intent in today's scenario.

No lawmaker will make a policy if it's not in the benefit of the country. High skilled immigration has been and will always be required for this country to remain competitive and ensure economic growth. If reform streamlines this process then what's wrong with that?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.