India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute

inline...
Quote:
Originally Posted by danu2007 View Post
Hi,

I have few clarifications with my EAD and AP renewal. I know many of you had the same question and already got clarification and submitted the application. So if you can help with answering below clarifications it will be great

Where to send the application

- My current AP and EAD submitted to Nebraska and I got Approval from Texas Service center. So should I file to Nebraska or Texas.

as far as I know you will file at Nebraska again (I assume you filed at NSC earlier as thats where your 485 is pending, and your state comes under NSC)

AP Renewal
- I am on H1B and having an AP. I am planning to move to EAD and would like to get the AP renewed as I am planning to visit India after moving to EAD.
But the AP application says, if you are on H1B and AOS status, you do not need to submit the application for Advanced Parole.

you can renew AP even if you are in H1 status.

Has any one be on the same situation and applied for AP?

Thanks in Advance.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote