:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju View Post
I was beginning to get worried that why Immigration-law.com has not copied the information to post on their website. Without verification from a more reliable source, I would never rely on anything posted under 'Break News' section of immigration-law.com. They simply cut-&-paste from other websites, and often times create mistakes even when copying from other websites. This is what I think. You can continue to choose to rely on the information on that site.
Yesterday I was listening to proceedings and the way it was defered for today. I felt that it is going to be approved, however I posted the link, so that people watching this refer to link.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote