United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/03/2007
Compare
mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute
Default got my GC in May

I got my GC in May. The big donation wasn't what I did but my continuing monthly contributions will add up to more than that.

The last thing my wife and I have to do as strange aliens is for my wife to reenter since she left for Poland the day before the cards arrived.

As for t-shirts, I like the idea of custom ones listing the number of days you waited for each stage. Something similar to the plaque that I carried at the rally :-)
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.

Last edited by mbartosik; 08-01-2008 at 09:26 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote