:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage View Post
There's no law that employer should borne the cost of GC.
I suggest you talk to your lawyer first. The cost of Labor and I-140 should be borne by the employer as they are employer's petitions.

Quote:
I have spent almost 10K in my GC process until last year and 2K this year for EADs and APs.
2K for EAD and AP this year alone! Let us see how many people on this forum has spend that much on EAD and AP. Paying high legal fees is NOT a basis to seek remedy.

Quote:
I spend about 3 K in one more GC process I started several years back which I abandoned because I changed the emloyer.
That was your choice.

Quote:
I Spent 1000s of dollars in Visa stamping, H4 renewals. And yes I'm stuck for almost a decade.
H1/H4 and Green Card processing are not related to each other. H1 is for current job and GC is for the future job.

Quote:
There are at least 10 people I know who are in similar situations, so I'm guessing there'll be thousands in USA. These are facts it may not apply to you but does apply to lot of people here...
One hand, you are saying guessing and still insist that it is based on facts.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote