:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Projections...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
My belief is that EB2 I may get 2-3K spillover more and settle between 01-JUN-2007 to 15-JUN-2007 while EB3 India will settle between 01-JUN-2002 (Current point) and 15-JUN-2002. For EB2-I some projections are projecting 7K, I feel the agencies could push the dates that far only to be safe then all cases might not see approvals but it will help the PWMB's file for 485.
Some are projecting that the agency may open EB2I until first half of 2008 or later so as to get an idea for demand data considering the fact that all the filing until July '07 is cleared. Not quite sure of the % of probability but glad atleast that it is a discussion point. Hope it happens....Fingers crossed!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.