India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Friends the Range for EB2 India is 15-MAY-2007 to 15-JUN-2007. The agencies might choose the build the next pipeline but that is entirely hypothetical it looks less likely. For EB3-I the range is 01-JUn-2002 (Current date) to 15-JUN-2002. So no change because of demand data its on expected lines.
Now with regards the speculation about EB3. There is couple of misunderstandings. The spillover would go to the 7% limited countries ROW in case of a fall down it does not go to the oldest PD unless all 7% limited countries are current. This is precisely why EB2 I/C get the spillover, if EB2 ROW were not current they would have got all the EB1 and EB5 spillover. Besides that the chance of anything happening this year are remote, USCIS - DOS might build a pipeline sometime though, when it is entirely speculative.
There are both plus and minus points in advancing of dates. We all know the plus points. But if we think deeper and more from USCIS point of view they do not have much to gain by advancing dates significantly. Dates could be moved at an incremental pace and pulled back a little bit seeing the demand and utilization (and they are fully aware of not wasting visa numbers). This has worked for DOS for many years and there is no reason why they should change their policy now is the question. That said, IV has made a strong case for advancing of dates because overall it is in the interest of our community. More people will get EAD, AP benefits earlier and that is a big benefit for someone not being able to travel or change their job.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

4 out of 5 members found this post helpful.