:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute

Support IV's cause fully. We need EAD/AP benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
There are both plus and minus points in advancing of dates. We all know the plus points. But if we think deeper and more from USCIS point of view they do not have much to gain by advancing dates significantly. Dates could be moved at an incremental pace and pulled back a little bit seeing the demand and utilization (and they are fully aware of not wasting visa numbers). This has worked for DOS for many years and there is no reason why they should change their policy now is the question. That said, IV has made a strong case for advancing of dates because overall it is in the interest of our community. More people will get EAD, AP benefits earlier and that is a big benefit for someone not being able to travel or change their job.
c) priority date and
d)location to i485.mailing.list@gmail.com .

Until Congress enacts legislation to eliminate backlogs, people who cannot file I485 will always be in limbo and at the mercy of endless H1B visa extensions and visa stamps. Join us and be a part of future IV initiatives to push USCIS to allow I485 filing without current PD.
Wiki
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.