:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think the dates are gonna move that much in this bulletin. The agencies still have to deal with the backlog of ~10K pending EB applicants.
The dates moving till Sept 1,2007 means they would be receiving 10K more applications.
If DOS moves dates till Sept 1, 2007 it also means USCIS is sitting on at least 10K more visas but is not/can not use it. If there were indeed so many visas available to DOS why did they not move the dates in August 2011 VB?
Another thing to note is that DOS has moved dates around 15th/22nd of the months.
It seems highly unlikely that DOS is bucking the trend now.
Given these factors I for one am not holding my breath. Sounds like very usual 'gossip' or 'rumour mongering' at best

Last edited by gc_peshwa; 08-09-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.