:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute

I think the rumor has been quelled. The 09/01 date just seems to be a prediction by one sole member somewhere which got spread like wildfire.
some of these tracking websites are really going over the top and adding to the frenzy..imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodnyb View Post
Obviously, Chinese seem to have direct phone line to CO at DOS, and they get all right for the past few month VB.
I am still trying to get the direct link. I didn't hear wrong, it was 09/01/2007 as I was told.
Also, VB will be published today based on what I heard.
Yes, it could be rumor, but they were right the past few months.. so just a data point for your consideration.
My best/prediction was EB2 should be between 06/01/2007 and 10/1/2007, to build pipeline for next year, as they prob need 30K for EB2 spillover, etc
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote