India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodnyb View Post
Obviously, Chinese seem to have direct phone line to CO at DOS, and they get all right for the past few month VB.
I am still trying to get the direct link. I didn't hear wrong, it was 09/01/2007 as I was told.
Also, VB will be published today based on what I heard.
Yes, it could be rumor, but they were right the past few months.. so just a data point for your consideration.
My best/prediction was EB2 should be between 06/01/2007 and 10/1/2007, to build pipeline for next year, as they prob need 30K for EB2 spillover, etc
Firstly thank you for posting, as others have said that our Chinese friends have provided correct information earlier, so lets hope for the best. If you hear any additional updates please do post for the benefit of everyone.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.