:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute

dude WTF... how does this relate to us? We are all LEGAL IMMIGRANTS here.

You could round up all illegal immigrants and send them to party in cancun for all I care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf32835 View Post
Did you all hear about how Ohio lawmakers are considering a strict immigration crackdown? Their planning on copying what Oklahoma's strict enforcement policies. Their going to make it a felony to harbor, transport, conceal, or shelter an illegal immigrant. Since this news broke parents have been creating a power of attorney form to appoint a legal guardian for their children in case they get deported. One Oklahoma minister on the news said that parents who had attended his church who have been deported have been appointing him as their children's legal guardian. So far he now has a total of 50 children to watch after as well as his own 5 children. He said that the parents had no one else to turn to, and he has vowed to watch after all of the children.
Approved on 9/9/9
FL chapter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FL_Immigration_Voice
$100 through Google Order, Plus supported almost all campaigns big and small
-:- from one great country to another
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoiceThank you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote