:
Nepal
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future

If you moved back to Canada yet still remotely work for the current employer (if that's possible at all) and be on the payroll, I think you should be okay. However, your employer has to agree to this arrangement. On the other hand you might have to figure out how you are going to handle your tax issues. You may have to pay taxes in Canada as well because you live there and pay taxes in US because you work here. Things can get little tricky here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi
Do I need to keep job or Stay in USA once I-140 approved ?? Reason I am asking that my I-140 is approved but my PD is not current and also got my Canadian PR too. If I move in Canada and see what possibilites available there for me and come back in USA when PD is current or file consular process from Canada whenever PD is current. .. what do you guys think about it ?? Any thoughts or feedback ??

Thanks in advance
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote