India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute
Default You will see the offer in mail when you qualify

You will see the offer in mail when you qualify. Look for credit card offers with low APR for cash advance also. I got these offers starting from 2004 till last year and used many of them. Having said that it will be a dream in current market to expect any such offer from banks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punjabi77 View Post
I know many people on this forum must have taken loan in US and used that money to buy property in India. I plan on doing the same, but need good advice regarding how to get the loan and from where and if this is legal.
I would appreciate if people can reply to this thread and give valuable information.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote