India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Compare
jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute

What an irony my friend. I'm arguing for people like you...who can afford to buy a home in this economy and you arguing for people(bodies in your "not every body") like me who cannot afford. Thank you for your concern, but I think it is a very good idea.

What a Twister !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aps View Post
Jayleno,

You are not really interested in helping, otherwise you would have bought a house and put economy back on track. But you are taking advantage of the current situation. My point is not every body has money at present in hand to buy a house. Every body likes to spend their money and settle down here, otherwise no body would have applied for green card. This plan is proposed all of the sudden and it is not fair. If i consider people, who lost jobs because of this worst market, you are twisting the story by talking prevailing wages and illegal status. FYI, I have potential to buy a home here and currently working and making enough money here. I request you answer the question only, not twist.

aps

Last edited by jayleno; 09-23-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote