India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
n2b is a glorious beacon of light n2b is a glorious beacon of light n2b is a glorious beacon of light n2b is a glorious beacon of light n2b is a glorious beacon of light

Let me slice & dice your thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointlesswait View Post
this is totally lame idea!Why, do you have any brighter idea than this? Until you have one at least this is something to act upon! Though, if you have an idea please post, majority of people on this forum are good listeners and executioners unlike you maybe.
immigration policy is a social and an economic issue..not just economics..At least we are putting something on the table that can take care of one issue in your opinion i.e. the economic issue, pls let the social issue aside at least the way you are putting it, it sounds more like a racist issue!!!
They dont want too many ppl from one country ..that is the reason for 7% quota...why cant you digest that fact...How many times have other members mentioned to folks like you that the people you are talking about are already in this country, unlike you I do not see why would there be any concern around having too many ppl from one country? It seems like only you seem to be scared of a different breed around you!
we can fight injustice if we feel we are being treated in an unfair manner..is this justice to restrict EB categories by country limits and not having such limit for H1Bs or L1s? Why not have same policies across the board if it's right? You might think this is justice because of your racial thoughts!
but this carrot-and stick approach will back fire...I can partially agree to this...we have to make sure this approach does not back fire!

i know many who have bought homes even when they were on H1...In which case you would also know many who haven't bought homes because they are unsure about their greencards! (ps - I am house owner so this one don't really matter to me but I am all up for it.)
you must be really creative to link EB GC and purchasing a house!You are right, the reason we fall in to the EB categories is because of our creativity! why do you fall into EB category anyways?

Last edited by n2b; 09-23-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote