India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you respect the wisdom and experience of Allen Greenspan

First of all, IV is all about us. Any kind of change / help that brings positive changes to EB community shall always be welcome.
So far number of efforts have been made, and many times we were defeated by our anti-immigrant friends for so many reasons. But take a look at the following
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2008/...to-crisis-end/

It's not about ignoring any specific group of EB immigrants.

Thanks
Satya

Quote:
Originally Posted by aps View Post
Most of us are waiting in line for years by sacrificing their career growth and earnings with the so called consulting companies. what for? To get a green card by buying a home here? Is it sensible? common. Bring some common solution to everybody, not for few. If you want to leave some IV members behind, then you may continue with this idea. your proposal DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE to me.
"Don't go Where a Path Leads. Rather go where there is No Path and leave a trail for Others"
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote