India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute GCOP has a reputation beyond repute

I just called Judiciary Committee Office and asked the person on the phone, if he knows the reason why HR 5882 was not discussed on rescheduled date 9/23/08, although they had enough time on that day for discussion and when it will be rescheduled. That person told me that, they might not have enough votes. Then he transferred me to Immigration Sub-committee for other part of my question. Immigration Sub-committe Office person told me that, he does not know when it will be voted. So I requested him to pass the Message to the Chairman to take up HR 5882 for Mark up. He assured me that, he will definitely pass on the message.

We are trying our best that, this bill passes this time. I think this time, we have done our part.

Last edited by GCOP; 09-25-2008 at 11:12 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote