:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Thank you for H.R. 3012.

Thanks to everyone for your active participation in the action items. Thanks to the core team for your enormous efforts and hardwork to bring relief to skilled immigrants regardless of their category or country of birth. I know most of the core team already have their GC.
Yet you work the hardest.

I know we need to continue advocacy to get this bill passed and to bring other bills that will bring relief to the skilled immigrant issues.

I would like to pledge $100 regardless of whether the bill passes the committee or not.

I have contributed many times before and will continue my contributions both in terms of active participation and through monetary means.

After all IV is the ONLY group working towards fixing the issues faced by skilled immigrants.

If you agree with me please join me with your contributions. At the end of the day our active participation and monetary contributions are directly used to fix issues faced by skilled immigrants like you and me.

Once again thanks for your active participation and efforts.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.