:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelu8 View Post
IV has repeatedly met with the officials with precise data and is the reason why they are building pipeline now as opposed to later in the spillover season. And it was mentioned on this forum multiple times. Please understand Fragomen and Murthy are law firms and are quoting a statement from Oppenheimer. It is in their best interest to put this information out and claim knowledge. IV is the one actually meeting with these officials but it is not in IV's interest to put this out. That is the nature of advocacy. The goals here are bigger and in the interest of the bigger goals you have to strategically choose your plan of action.

Those of us involved in advocacy realize what it takes to even move a needle in Washington. Our opposition has budget in the millions of dollars. IV barely has enough, but has a important seat at the table because of this years of dedication of the leaders and active members. So if you are benefitting from this movement or from the bill, please realize you are enjoying the ride based on a lot of people's efforts and donations here. And that is totally fine, it is intended for everyone's benefit. But it will be great to have everyone's support to get us across the finish line and is much needed.
I agree.

anyone who feels bad about posts being deleted please think abt the damage it might cause to the families waiting for years and struggling. unknowingly there might be something negative in your post that might help antis. Please be with IV in this effort. Please do not take anything personal if your post gets deleted. Hope you understand.

IV's contributions
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.