India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snathan View Post
EB-2 China and EB-2 India. These two categories are where the most action is going to be over the next few months. Mr. Oppenheim indicated that he expects to be able to advance EB-2 China and India significantly over the next few visa bulletins. It is possible that the December 2011 Visa Bulletin would advance EB-2 India and China to at least March 1, 2008 or even further. Similar forward movement may be expected in the January 2012 and February 2012 Visa Bulletins. Mr. Oppenheim cautioned, however, that if there is high demand (number of filings) in the EB-2 category, he may hold or even retrogress towards the summer of 2012. He noted that there is usually a 4-6 month gap between filing of an I-485 adjustment application and when a visa number is actually requested and allocated — this means that EB-2 India and China I-485 applications filed in the fall will be need visa numbers in spring/summer of 2012 and this is when retrogression may happen.
Friends I would urge all to take all postings at different places and predictions everywhere including here based on your judgment and not literally at face value. It is very kind of CO to have shared with AILA about the Dec and future VB's however there is always a time lapse between that time and when the bulletin is declared. Since the situation can change in that time it can cause swings and changes to the final outcome. I hope that the dates move in the next bulletin itself because the I140 approvals are surging and EB2 ROW and EB1 inventory is rising these do not augur well for SOFAD. However since the 01-MAR-2008 comes from the man himself I hope it materializes.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.