India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2012
Compare
velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkman View Post
So it says my Passport expires on 8.11.2011 and the SF consulate nearest to my place is closed on monday (bakriid) which I was planning on doing. I'm at NV and I'm not sure if I can make it by today since the office is only open till noon. And the other overriding fact is my status has gone kaput i.e I'm out of status now.

It's my understanding that the expiry dates are clocked as per indian time.

What problems I may encounter and what I shall do ?
I am not sure why you said you were out of status ? Any case, you can just go over to the San Francisco consulate, stand inline and request for tatkal service. They give in 3-4 hours , ie same day. I was in a similar situation before, got it done same day.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote