India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdoc View Post
How can I be GREENED ???????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys just checked my online uscis status...saw lud on both my wife and my I 485..thought well another soft LUD..then clicked on my receipt number and got this msg...

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 24, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

NO CRIS EMAIL though /

HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE, I AM NOT EVEN CURRENT ? %^&^%%& !!!

My wife only has soft lud...
Contributed so far: $200
Sponsored one person's part air ticket (DC Rally): $100
Sent letters to the President and IV
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote