India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I like this idea

This makes sense, exempt those who can buy a house or continue to own a house from the current VISA bulletin. Is this feasible, who knows!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCA View Post
Giving GC's for buying home seems toomuch biased and benefits only a subset of EB, and totally shifts the basis of the EB category.

On the other hand, if their visas can be exempted from the visa numbers(annual quota), but still tied to the visa dates being current for their priority dates, this will benefit the entire community and law makers can justify the approach without stiff oppositions, if any. To me this feels lot more reasonable and everyone(EB applicants) will evenly benefit from this.

Almost 20-30% of the Eb appl. from 2001-2005 should be already in a position to buy or bought a home. That should help dates move faster for older dates.

Just a thought. But this alone will NOT resolve all our issues and backlogs. Just speedsup the date movement in a steadily manner.
I-140 approved Sept.'06, I-485 filed July '07
In the U.S. since 1994
Member Texas State Chapter
Funds Raised for Team IV Walking/Running Club - $2,997.00
Contributions to IV thusfar - $400.00

If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote