India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertpinto View Post
instead of dividing those who have house and those who will buy if they get gc ..we should focus on more visas and faster approvals (maybe temporary green cards !!) ..no need for more divisions ..there will be congress session for second stimulus bill ..IS THERE any chance that we can push for recapture by telling the congress that 200K highly skilled immigrants are waiting for GC and after that most likely they will buy a house ???? (give a rough figure ..no one will verify the exact number) please think about this !!! lets have another campaign as soon as possible
-------------
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. state leaders, trade groups and economists descended on the House of Representatives on Wednesday to help work out a second economic stimulus bill that one influential Congressional member said would be introduced on November 17.

Representative Jim Oberstar, the Minnesota Democrat who chairs the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, told a hearing on jump-starting the stalled economy that Congressional staff would be meeting throughout the month and a stimulus bill would be introduced when Congress reconvenes next month.
Time to push it.. 200K will buy houses is quite believable given the points that we have monies to do it, and given the market. We need a campaign. Also once the new President wins, never forget to congratulate him and at the same time request help.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote