India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of
Default Here we go :)

Nice, we start another guessing game and see how accurate we are when the acutual bulletin is out!

Nice, this keeps us attached to the portal and share our anxities. I think the date will move little forward.

Question is: how objective this action would be? I think after doing all this guessing that satisfies and provides enough fun to our brain, lets do something that can really help us. I request everyone who want to put their predictions here, please also do visit: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=22182 (IV ACTION ITEM: Write to USCIS on recent spate of I485 denials in AC21 cases.) and send mails for AC21 injustice happening.

RD: 6/7/07, ND: 6/19/07, FP: 7/21/07
485 LUDs: 7/23, 7/24 & 7/28
EAD Approved: 9/12
AP Approved : 9/24
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote