India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need funds.

Guys, we need funds to continue this effort. After this bill passes the House, we want the bill to have a good passage in the Senate.

We appreciate your kind words but it would be really really good if everyone pitches in a fair share and shows some support by putting their money into this effort and become stake holders of this effort and not just clapping spectators.

It has taken us 5 years to get here and let's all be honest to ourselves.

Some of us, promised ourselves "I will contribute money when IV shows some progress". Well, this is progress. It doesnt get any more real than this.

So if you have always been the kind of realist who wants to see some goods before opening the checkbook, then its time for you to open your checkbook. Coz we are showing some goods here.

After all, what we are asking you may potentially be a small fraction of what you may spend on black friday. So its now time to show your solidarity with this organization.
Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
- Steven Weinberg, Nobel Prize winning physicist.
--------------------------------------------------
Bookmark and Share Compare

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.