Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute padmaforopt has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am happy to see this

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiclife View Post
I've received call from Aman this evening and I would like to share an update on H.R. 3012. He has received this update in DC just this evening.

We are very pleased to share that as a result of years of your work and active participation for creating awareness on the Capitol Hill our bill H.R. 3012 is scheduled for a vote in the House at around 6:30pm on Tuesday 29th November. As a testimony of your sincere work over the years, we are expecting over 90% or more votes in favor of H.R. 3012. After that it will be taken up in the Senate in December.

This will bring us one more step closer to making H.R. 3012 the law of the land, the law that ends the per-country discrimination in high-skills immigration.

Immigration Voice has been the life force of this bill and we have been at this since 2006.If you have been waiting to see some action before contributing, then this is the action. This is a real deal. This bill is moving. So if you promised yourself that you will contribute funds when Immigration Voice shows some results, then I think that time has come. Time to make good on your promise. Not just to Immigration Voice, but to yourself. To fairness. To equality. To your dreams and ambitions that are currently tethered on the ground due to per-country ceilings. Passage of H.R. 3012 is the knife that cuts the tether freeing your to pursue your career, your dreams, your ambitions. That new job, that promotion. That stability and peace of mind.

Time to saddle up. Time to contribute your share.
I have taken monthly subscription and I will also try to get donations from my friends. Is there any action item other than contributing funds for now .
I will donate more money after House passage of this bill.

I am not yet in to the GC queue but I have practically seen the struggles from my friends, colleagues, relatives and I may fall in to the same struggles in the near future.
Bookmark and Share Compare

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.