India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future
Default Not very sure..

But I think it's thanks to CBN who pulled the consulate to Hyd when they were debating to have the consulate in Hyd or Bangalore. From what I know YSR govt just boomed up the realty prices but nothing else, though realty went up in other parts of the country too.

PS: I'm not very sure if it was CBN who got the consulate to Hyd but just expressed my thoughts as we are talking about consulate/Hyd/how proud we should be etc in this thread.For those who know better or disagree with me please feel free to do so by posting in the thread but not by giving red/accompanying mssgs. These days I'm so cautious that unless absolutely sure I don't take any chances with posting on threads so as to avoid upsetting people even remotely. Felt it's been long since I've been easy on IV threads..so I'm posting on this thread

Thank you.

Last edited by ita; 11-04-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote