India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Compare
kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts
Smile dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by aps View Post
IV is started for one cause, that is to eliminate the unfair country quota and speed up the green card process. Let us stick with that.Do not divert by introducing these kind of proposals.

Few weeks before there was a fight between eb3 and eb2 applicants on this forum. Now you are starting a new group which favors who has money. This is not good. Let us unite and focus on one goal. I am not supporting this idea. Please drop this.

aps
Dude stop complaining and do what is expected for IV, I am not in a position right now to buy a house, but I do favor the idea. Mainly because this type of movement will create awareness among American people. Above all like the moderator said, the the Que will decrease. I understand your anguish and anxiety, please lets do something and not just waste our time complaining.

Recently we have more number of people complaining rather doing something. I understand we all are worried and anxious, but we need to keep doing something constructive, rather than complaining.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote