:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future

For my recent in-laws trip, I took insurance from ICICI Lombard. As one of the previous poster mentioned they are tied up with United Healthcare and they give you an Identity Card from United Healthcare. I previously used United and they are pretty good. So its a reliable Insurance.
I took the platinum cover for my in-laws(age:mid 50s) and it came to around INR 16k for both of them for a 3 months stay, which I consider is reasonable, given a $ 250K coverage.
Previously when my parents came, I have taken ICICI Lombard. Though I was lucky enough that they did not have any medical issues and I did not need to show up at any doctor/hospital.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote