:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is a first

I have never seen ANY immigration bill passed in House with this much majority. That shows the strategic brilliance involved behind this bill. And it is very clear how much effort IV core put in behind the conception and advocacy for this bill. It is a big deal for IV to be specifically mentioned by Rep.Chaffetz, in his speech, as one of the orgs who supported and worked for this bill! Kudos to IV again...this is one super achievement! And getting such a bill passed does not mean working with just a few lawmakers..it means working consistently with all offices on Capitol Hill. Thanks to IV and hope more member are now encouraged to participate in grass-roots efforts (similar to the phone campaign).
Bookmark and Share Compare