India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Please post on your Facebook and google plus account about the bill, link to immigration voice and urge all your friends to contribute. In order to get success in the next step we need to lobby each office. That is possible only if we have mass support. Few hundred people giving 25, 50, 100.. Will not help. It is now time to think of a much higher denomination by each one of us.. We are now at a crucial phase and much higher support from a much larger pool of backlogged applicants, past applicants that are now green card holders, and future applicants is required. If will be unexcusable if we fail after reaching so very close to getting success. People in dc running large orgs work with millions of dollar budgets. We work with shoestring budgets ( aila has a 13 million budget per year) and what we all have achieved so far is unbelievable. Hats off to everyone. All our hardworking from last few years has helped come this far.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 11-30-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare