India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proud IV memeber

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
HR 3012 - Prospects in Senate? is in the hands of each one of us reading this post. It all depends on the kind of support we can get from each and every immigrant stuck in the process. Failure is not an option and success needs to be 100%. It is time for less discussion and more work. Please show your support by contributing to the next round of funding so that we no longer have to work with shoestrng budgets and can push this with full force.
Dear Pappu
Great work.Shall we repeat e-mail compaign sending e-mails to Senetators for urging them to support S1857.
Regards
Murthy
Proud contributor Your Paypal transaction ID for this $100 payment is: 46W23687W1203972A
dated Nov 29,2011
Bookmark and Share Compare