India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2012
Compare
greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute

MEASURES READ THE FIRST TIME--H.R. 440 AND H.R. 3012 -- (Senate - December 17, 2011)
[Page: S8782] GPO's PDF
---

Mr. REID. Mr. President, I am told there are two bills at the desk due for their first reading.

The PRESIDING OFFICER. The clerk will read the titles of the bills for the first time.

The assistant legislative clerk read as follows:

A bill (H.R. 440) to provide for the establishment of the Special Envoy to Promote Religious Freedom of Religious Minorities in the Near East and South Central Asia.

A bill (H.R. 3012 ) to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to eliminate the per-country numerical limitation for employment-based immigrants, to increase the per-country numerical limitation for family-sponsored immigrants, and for other purposes.

Mr. REID. Mr. President, I now ask for a second reading, and object to my own request, all en bloc.

The PRESIDING OFFICER. Objection is heard.
Bookmark and Share Compare

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.