India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone,
The bill is in a good place.everything takes time and one should not expect the bill to pass overnight or get depressed by hearing daily news or updates. Advocacy is a long process and we have come very far and are well positioned.
Do not pay much attention to all misinformation and confusion on forums. Keep the focus. Updates on other websites are also posted by people who are not in the thick of things and are not experts in advocacy. So do not post those links around and spread more confusion. immigration voice as been leading this effort and we are glad that things are moving well due to everyones support. Without support from this community and hard work the bill could not have passed the House. There are two important action items we should be focussing on as immediate need. We need to spread the word and contribute for the next stage of the bill. If you have contributed for getting the bill passed in the house, it is time to help us pass the next step in the senate. We need lot of people and support to carry us through this step.

It is high time the unfair and discriminatory country limits are removed from the employment based visa system.
Bookmark and Share Compare

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.