India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/25/2005
Compare
DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats man!
hame aam khane se matlab hain, guthli ginney se matlab nahin ... ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.

Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).

So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.

Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote