India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute conundrum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by razis123 View Post
be it Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan Somalia,Darfur,Chechnya, Kashmir, Gujarat... everywhere muslims are killed for being muslims...noone goes to cuba,srilanka,north korea,zimbawe or whereever for watever reason...just imagine God forbid someone comes into your house, occupies it, kills your family, your brothers and sisters in front of you and kicks you out of your home and you are seeing no hope of justice... you wont stand outside your home sending flowers like munna bhai's gandhigiri.. trust me you will become a terrorist.
I had promised myself to stay out of this debate. I am not sure it does us any good. But Razi, you gotta be kidding me? So let me try to understand your logic. The Muslims are 'oppressed', according to you, in say Kashmir. OK, for arguments sake let me accept that at face value. How does that justify killing a human being???? Do you even realize that the beauty of democracy, as flawed as it might be in India, is that you get to choose who represents you and the people have the right to choose how they should be governed through their elected representatives. Why is it that the so called Hurriyat guys are sh**ing brick at the thought of contesting in an election.

Why is it that there are no true democracies in the middle east? Have you ever thought of that? Do you realize that in a country like Saudi Arabia women are oppressed and they have to follow the dictates of the mullahs!! Every person, irrespective of their personal faith is subject to the Sharia laws!! Is that justice!! Why is it that Muslims donít see oppression within their own country and try wage a jihad against that? Why is it that Muslims donít want to spend time and effort cleaning up their own house?

Here is some free advice for you, first up why donít you and any others who feel that Muslims are being oppressed in parts of world where Muslims are a minority wage a jihad in Muslim majority countries and free your society from the injustice that are being passed out to the population in the name of Islam. When I see you do that and that will be day you will be able to point your fingers at other countries. Buddy, first get your house in order before you start pointing fingers. Remember, when you point 1 finger at a person 4 are pointing at you!
I-485: Notice Date - Sept 11, 2007
RFE: Aug 03, 2008
Responded to RFE: Aug 26, 2008
LUD: Case resumed - Aug 28, 2008
Soft LUD: Sept 03, 2008; Spet 04, 2008
I-485 Approval Notice - Dec 11, 2008
Card Production Ordered - Dec 11, 2008
Card Received - Dec 19, 2008
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote