India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2011
Compare
mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Pappu, I have no idea on what discussions maybe going on between IV and the officials. What is really happening now is that the number of adjudicated cases is very low for EB2 I/C as none of the new filings have been adjudicated. By all accounts till Jan 2009 they will have more than sufficient numbers to meet any demand this year even if HR 3012 passes, as per my calculations 10K visas have been used and the intake till Jan 2009 is at a minimum 30K. However it will be good if they use the argument that demand is low while actually the adjudicated cases are low to keep advancing the dates further for a few more months. We have seen several U Turns in the past on say for example porting is very high but next month turns out to be very low.
On another note it is unfair to say that predictions and calculations is useless or a waste of time, it has brought enormous clarity to people's lives over 2 years. None of the threads come even close to that. Yes need of the hour is to promote HR 3012 by all means; however that does not require to undermine Predictions & Calculations, as you said letís leave it to the individual to decide.
Teddy what do you mean by "none of the new filings have been adjudicated' people who filed in Jul/Aug are getting approvals... I did not get what you meant by that.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote