:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute GCBy3000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Canada is riskier than chennai

If you dont have degree from US, then going to Canada is more riskier than going to India. For some reason if you get denied in Canada, you cannot re-enter US and you have to go to your home country. Even if you go to home country, the rejection in Canada will be a blackmark and 99% I beleive you will also get rejected in your home country.

So I dont advise anyone to go to outside their home country if they dont have US degree in hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honge_kamyaab
Any idea about the rejection rate for H-1B visa revalidation in Chennai, India for a person with normal legal status throughout the H-1B period.

I am on my 7th yr extension and expired my visa couple of months ago. To go to India and return I need a visa. I know going to Canada for visa is a better option to play safe, but going directly to India would save vacation days.
Please advice.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote