India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/27/2012
Compare
bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastindia View Post
Dear IV friend, these words of appreciation have no meaning and value unless there is a proof that you are a man of your words. May I ask you why is it you have not donated to IV so far especially when IV is working on an important legislation? Most people who predict and post everyday are non-donors. Is it because they are just about to get current and do not bother whether IV succeeds or not and 3012 passes or not. How does it help to predict each day with new predictions? The whole facade of clarity is an entertainment. This is why astrologers in India are rich people and almost every indian is blind after astrology and palm readers. So no matter I write it will not convince the so called 'bringing clarity' folks because we all belong to the same country culture. Let us agree to disagree here.

My friend proof is in the pudding and I support only those who actually do work for HR3012, donate, volunteer and go to IV meetings.
Jeez, really wonder how you make it through work and life without people snickering at you and getting put off by you.....oh wait..maybe because you spew vitriol and nonsense only on forums....in real life you cannot take the backlash of your own imbecilic and half baked thoughts...

HR 3012 is the most important immigration bill for all of us here and all of us on this forum are supporters of the bill. Most have contributed and made efforts as requested by IV admins and will continue to do so. Your little rant on the other hand aims and achieves the exact opposite of what is required. So

oh yea...I am sure very few will agree to disagree with you...does that "bring clarity' to you dim witted self?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.