Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts dionysus is infamous around these parts
Default Revoke subsituted labors campaign

I have an idea. How about campaigning to get all, or part of the labor substitutions done in July/August 2007 revoked? As most of us know, the dates were suddenly made current in July 2007 visa bulletin. Since labor substitution was legal at that point, lots of people jumped queues and filed their GC in that month by buying a labor and applying 140 + 485 concurrently. These guys did not have to wait in the GC queue for even a single day. By going the route of substitute-labor+140+485 filing on the same day, they actually jumped the queue and stood ahead of genuine GC seekers waiting in the line for years.

We can ask CIS to review all the substituted labors filed in that time frame and determine if there was any money transaction involved. Also, CIS must check if the applicant is still with the company who sold them pre-approved labor. If the money transaction was involved and the applicant has moved away from the seller company, than obviously it is a case of immigration fraud. By weeding out such people from the GC queue, CIS can open up the choked pipe and make the queue move again.

What do other people have to say on this?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote