India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2008
Compare
xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute

you guys are outta your friggin minds . You think anyone's going to listen to all this hogwash. I can't believe folks can come up something as lousy as this. And then folks complain non-immigration related threads are getting more importance. No wonder. We've had folks suggest meeting Michelle Obama to pour our sorry tale of woes, Gandhigiri Part 2 (god I hate that word, its an insult to Gandhi who's idealogy I could never believe in but I still hate insulting him) and what not, some folks seriously believed we could get ourselves heard in the lame duck session of the congress but this beats everything hands down! Ridiculous! Much as I have hated the labor sub, its beyond belief that you think USCIS is some court of justice where you can file your useless lawsuits.

Last edited by xyzgc; 01-10-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote