India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
askreddy has a spectacular aura about askreddy has a spectacular aura about askreddy has a spectacular aura about
Default New SBI Offer

Launch of SBI Rapid Remittance

We now are glad to bring a new product offering to all SBI Express Remit customers for remittances from USA to India viz. SBI Rapid Remittance. You can avail off the new service (in addition to SBI Express Remit) based on your present customer profile with the Bank. This service covers remittances to India with a minimum amount of $ 2000 and a maximum amount up to $ 100000 for a beneficiary account with SBI or other NEFT enabled banks.

We aim to reduce the time lag in credit to the beneficiary account through this new product. The process involves 2 steps. The remitter is required to provide transaction details on our site and then approach his bank in USA for a domestic transfer to SBI's designated account with Bank of America in USA. We promise to credit beneficiary account with SBI on the very next business day after the credit is received in our designated account with Bank of America in USA. The total time for the process can vary from 24 hours to 72 hours (presuming all are business days) depending on your Bank's system for effecting domestic transfer.

To get complete information on the product and to send remittances using SBI Rapid Remittance kindly click on the following link www.onlinesbi.com/glsus

For any questions and support you can mail us at kumar.p.prem@sbi.co.in

Thanking you for your patronage,

Kumar Parimal Prem

Manager
SBI